The Oreck Orbiter ® makes it simple to sand, refinish, strip, scrub, wax, and polish all floor surfaces, as well as deep clean your carpets. Conventional floor scrubbers can be difficult to use. The Oreck Orbiter works differently; the brush head rotates in a random orbit for easy-to-use fingertip control. With several different cleaning pads available for purchase along with superior cleaning supplies , it's versatile enough to tackle virtually any job, on any floor surface and gives you amazing, professional-looking results every time.
- Remove grout stains on tile floors.
- Bring back the luster in hardwood floors.
- Remove oil and grease from concrete and asphalt.
- Restore marble floors, bringing them back a shine.
- Deep clean carpets, removing dirt and stains.
- Features 5-year limited warranty on motor, 1-year limited warranty on all other components**
*Filter replacement timing depends on usage. **From the air that passes through the media. Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors, and all air in a room may not pass through the filter.
- No Drying Time - Pair with Oreck Dry Carpet Cleaner for deep carpet cleaning without water.
- Variety of Uses - Sands, refinishes, strips, scrubs, waxes, and polishes any floor surface.
- Random Orbital Drive - Allows machine to easily glide over surfaces without torque or gouging.
- Easy-to-Use - Designed for at-home maneuverability and finger tip control.
||Carpet, Hard Flooring Surfaces
||5-year limited warranty on motor, 1-year limited warranty on all other components
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.